New device to warm up and massage eyelids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New device to warm up and massage eyelids

I found this new Kickstarter campaign for "Aurai-The World's 1st Cool/Warm Water-propelled Eye Massager". It heats up to 104° and does an eyelid massage. It might be useful for MGD and for a $129 pledge it's a lot cheaper than Lipiflow but I don't know how effective it will be. The expected retail price is $239 and it's due to arrive in September. http://5aLooan5.kckb.st

looks amazing !

Comment

This actually looks rather promising, would love to hear feedback when anyone here has a chance to try it out for an extended period of time

Comment

My friend and I who started this thread have both pledged. A warm compress and a massage in one seems like a good idea. It seems quite similar to lipiflow except it doesn't go underneath the eyelids.

Comment

Good to back up with research as in this link or google it if link is awry: A Randomised Controlled Trial Comparing a Thermal Massager With Artificial Teardrops for the Treatment of Dry Eye

Ji-Eun Lee; Na Mi Kim; Jae Wook Yang; Su Jin Kim; Jong Soo Lee; Ji Eun Lee

Comment

im so getting this for christmas

Comment

Anybody using this with success?

Comment

Working...
              X