This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My condition

Hello everyone I would like to get some feedback about my dry eye condition. I have bee diagnosed with dry but I don't seen to have the itchiness or redness usually associated with it also the schimer's tests turn out fine for me (I cant remenber my values but the doc said they were fine) but I seen to have it just the same. what I do have is this need to constantly blink, if I force the time between blink to extend then i get an evaporation kind of feel. I am also very sensible to air causing me to keep my eyes shut while on windy areas. I do get some pain in my eyes usually cause by exposing them to the wind. I can't use the computer or watch tv without constantly blinking. Does anybody have something similar? sucess stories? anything?

I have similar symptoms. In fact, my symptoms are so bad I have to wear moisture chamber glasses. My issues started with improper blinking which turned in to meibomian gland dysfunction, which then turned into neuropathic pain. Has your doctor mentioned anything about your glands, what kind of shape they are in?

If your glands are not working properly the lack of oil in your tears is causing them to evaporate much quicker than they should. If they are dried out its important to get them working ASAP through methods like warm compress or through medical procedures if that does not work.

Comment

https://www.google.co.in/#q=air+qual...+up+all+organs

you may find what is happening to your eyes and remedy in above link
      Raw eating cures all deceases.
      whole body cure is eye cure
      FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

Working...
      X