Love going outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love going outdoors

Except when I go out from the office in a bad day, I love being outdoors, I love going for long walks, even in the city. Being outside and feeling the real air is such a relief. I know many people with dry eyes can't cope with that, but for me is kind of a rest. Except, like I said, in those days when my eyes at the office are especially sensitive and the day has been a hell (in those occasions I've come to the point of even walking with my eyes closed). But even in those days, after I arrive home, wash my face and my eyes and rest for a while, I can go then for a walk and I can (almost) forget about my eyes for that short time.
    I've seen many people find being outdoors, if not an issue, at least something non-comfortable. But doesn't anyone feel like I do? Seeing being outdoors as a relief?

First time ever I hear of someone seeing going outdoors as a relief for dry eyes, completely different for me.. Your dry eyes can be caused due to excessive looking at a screen all day, naturally you begin to blink less which results with you producing less tears

Comment

Nay, they're the result of a LASIK surgery :'(

Comment

It is if it is completely dark and the air is full of moisture with no wind... Now that is my cup of tea.. Although, I do not normally go outside that often, but I do sit on the porch just to close my eyes and listen to the birds

Comment

I'm good outside at every hour (though noon it's the part of the day I like least, but because my body feels more tired), except the very exact moment when I go out from the office after a hard day (like this week). In those cases, I'm suffering until I finally get home. But even then, when I wash my face (and eyes) and rest for a while m, I can go later for a walk.

Comment

Working...
          X