Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyelash Loss Treatment Possible While Still Healing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash Loss Treatment Possible While Still Healing?

Hello, I was diagnosed with blepharitis and MGD and pretty sure I've also been trying to clear eyelid infection and possible eye allergy. Unfortunately, I'm curious what I can do to stop my eyelashes from falling out. One eye is more sparse than the other, but both have lost significant/noticeable amounts. Every time another one bites the dust, it's really unsettling. I want to reverse this trend immediately.

Is it possible to treat your eyelashes while still healing? If so, is there anything I can do? I don't want to try something that may cause more clogging on conflict with my regimen, which is warm compresses and massage (about 1 min. each eye) 2x/day and Cliradex. I'm coming in on 3 months of this healing process.

Thank you so much, I am so grateful for this forum and look forward to any replies.

Eyelash loss should be a sign of 'demodex' but since you have cliradex, wonder why?
    Do you leave it for 1 minute and also wipe 3-5cm around eyes (including nose).
    Or maybe it is NOT strong enough to kill demodex? Seems it takes at least 1 month.
    I have read some reports that Ivermectin 1% cream helps - apply it on eyelashes before bedtime, at least 1 month.
    Better consult dr.
    Last edited by MGD1701; 08-Jun-2017, 14:57.

Comment

Working...
    X