X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaglevision Moisture Panels no longer made

Hi everyone,

I just came back from having my moisture chambers remade and I was told that the company that manufactures the panels (not Eaglevision, but their supplier) burned to the ground and they have no plans to rebuild. This is a significant problem for me and for other people who wear moisture chambers. Things like MEGS (I have looked at them lately and I am not sure they are even available) are not something I can use because my prescription is so high. Plus, I think they are extremely ugly.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions. Are there any professionals out there know if and where medical-grade polyurethane might be available? (Eaglevision panels were FDA approved to have contact with the skin.) This is a huge issue for me and effects every aspect of my life. I am good for now. But need to plan on what to do the next time. Also, I wanted to make other people who have these made aware of the issue.

Thanks.
    dryeyes2

Did you find them? I need the plastic used, polyurethane plastic film/sheet? What thickness/hardness etc

Comment

Working...
    X