16+ years post lasik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16+ years post lasik

I haven't posted here in a long time. I feel a little like a dinosaur reading some of the new stuff. I'm glad to see DEZ is still going strong, Rebecca. I was prompted to post after seeing a commercial for TheraTears tonight. It's a pretty good commercial...even though I have never personally liked TheraTears drops for my dry eye issues.

I still deal with post-lasik dry eye. Most of the time, I cope pretty well. I have a fairly simple regimen. Every morning, I hold my hottish/warmish coffee mug to my eyelids to warm my meibomian glands. I follow with lid rolls to unplug the glands and to release the oil. I use OcuSoft lid scrub foam at the end of my shower every morning. I use Similasan drops for Dry Eye a few times every day and at least once during the night. I still wake up in the night with sticky eyes and Similisan helps.

For those with make-up questions: I have been, and always will be, a user of eyeliner. For what it's worth, I like Lancome waterproof eyeliner. It stays where I put it and doesn't migrate or run into my eyes during the day. Even when I use drops.

I wish you all well. Dry eye stinks to high heaven. I hope you will find what works for you and that you find significant relief. Kudos to you, Rebecca. You continue to provide unprecedented, needed service and resources to people.

~Cindy
    Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Hi Cindy! Do you find the Similasan drops to be less goopy than others? I have seen Similasan but am always wary of homeopathy, but would try it if others have good results... Thanks!

Comment

Not goopy for me at all. That's why I like them.
      Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X