Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone who has lost almost all there glands that eventually found relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone who has lost almost all there glands that eventually found relief

I have 2 glands left. I was wondering if there is anyone on here who is that low on glands that ever reached some form of success with treatment and found some sort of relief.

I hope you find relief my friend, good luck.

Comment

Hi
      Maybe ask your doctor if this would help you
      TrueTear™, the First Intranasal Neurostimulating Device Proven to Temporarily Increase Tear Production
      seems it is also for MGD

more info

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/forum...eurostimulator
      Last edited by MGD1701; 23-Oct-2017, 02:49.

Comment

I recently heard of that but I didn't know you can get it done yet.

Comment

Hi DKott
          Not sure if you have read/heard of gland recovery. I just found this too. Seems some doctors do believe it is possible, including
          Dr Arthur B. Epstein, OD, FAAO, he is pretty famous, I think. Maybe you could visit him?? In the video I provied, he also mentioned his treatment plans. Good luck!

More info
          http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/forum...urate-reliable

Comment

Thank you for the article. I had heard about gland regeneration before. It's a big relief to know this could be possible. Literally the thought of my glands regenerating in time and one day finding relief and being able to actually live my life almost brings tears to my eyes. I spoke to my doctor about TrueTear. He is familiar with it and he said he is going to a conference in two weeks regarding this. He is hoping he will be able to provide this to his patients soon. I'm excited to try it.

Comment

Working...
            X