Dry Eye Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye Podcasts

I'm a big fan of listening to podcasts in lieu of watching TV or surfing the Internet. There are a couple of dry eye podcasts that I think people should be listening to.

The first is "Dry Eye Coach" by Dr. Whitney Hauser. On the show, Dr. Hauser invites other eye doctors to discuss dry eye topics with her, including various diagnostic tools and treatment options. This podcast is aimed at eye doctors (and they oftentimes use technical language on the podcast), but is worth listening to. She puts out a new episode every few months or so.

The second is "The Dry Eye Show", by doctors Jenna and Travis Zigler (you may recognize their names from a YouTube channel they host on dry eye). This show is relatively new (only a month old) and I haven't listened to it yet, but it seems informative. They're currently releasing new episodes every day.
    What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
    Dry Eye Survey
    IPL Doctors
    Probing Doctors

I agree, love podcasts as well...I can do things around the house and still get my information. I'll check out the first one you posted...already watching the eyelove channel, thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X