No announcement yet.

New here and desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it makes me so MAD people use sufferer's despair for their own profit...

Comment

• Sorry for my english, im french and same problem, my case is worse atm but feel better day after day

I waste my time on the hospital of 15-20 ; you probably now where is it, and which hospital im talking about.

If i could give you one advice, try to stop gluten and/or eat complementary food, thats help me a lot

Try this before put eye drop in your eyes ; i stop my treatment before the ends, and thanks god ...

Comment

• Mettre quoi dans mes yeux? Pourquoi tu m'écris en anglais?

Comment

• Et après 5 ans d'anorexie, j'arrêterai de manger quand on m'assurera que c'est pour le bien de mes yeux.

Comment

• You may be on to something, with the thyroids. I got diagnosed with dry eye this year and all the doctors I saw attributed it to prolonged computer use, allergies, OTC drops, you name it....however I just recently saw my GYN doctor and she suggested I have my thyroids tested....thyroids that I no longer have. I had them removed several years ago, however I was never placed on any type of meds as a result of having them removed....there in lies the problem. Perhaps I should have been placed on some type of replacement hormone, I dunno, but I'm having the blood work done next week....maybe this dry eye cure is something as simple as having my roids tested?????

Comment

• Unfortunately I dont think it is as simple as that... I've upped my synthroid dosage, and no effect on my eyes.

Comment

• Bonjour dominorose ,
                Je viens de lire ce post qui est interessant, et j'espere que tu vas bien
                As tu trouvé la cause et le bon traitement ?
                Last edited by mbperso; 30-May-2018, 04:13.

Comment

• Hi,
                  i found retaine MGD really helped prevent the pain from dry eye. If you had issues with anorexia nutrition can affect body functions. Drink 2 liters of water per day or more and get omega 3s. Sounds like a possible allergy issue based on what you wrote. Make sure to clean your eyes with a gentle soap and keep your hands away from your eyes. I washed my eyes with paper towels a couple times per day with just water. My pillow case was cleaned every three days incase something on my pillow way affecting my eyes. Heating compresses just inflamed my eyes more ( no pun intended). My eye pain was horrible but has been under control for 4 years after suffering for 4 years. Relief maybe slow but hopefully improves weekly. Some set backs can occur. Pay attention to if you have more good days then worse. Meimobian gland probing didn’t give me relief. I bought a large water bottle to make sure I got my water daily.

Comment

Working...
                  X