Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye symptoms?

Dear all,

I am writing to report a problem that is really affecting my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My eyes, to cut a long story short, blink rapidly and forcefully at all times. This affect is particularly prevelent when I am exposed to long distances, where my eyes seem to just involuntarily close! I have been diagnosed as suffering from dry eyes (kerratoconjunivitus sicca) and have tried several eye drops which have had a minimal affect on my symptoms. My symptoms seem to be getting worse over time, particularly in stressful situations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any one had similar symptoms that have now been resolved for example?

Thankyou very much for your time.

Morrissey35

Hi Morrissey,

I have dry eye and blepharospasm. My bleph is produced from dry eye, but in stressful situations, it is worse. I am not saying you have this, however, that is how my eyes started out. they involuntarily shut. As my eyes got drier, it got worse. You have to try different drops, there are so many out there until you find the right one for you. I use warm compresses too, 2x a day. When I feel stressed and my eyes close. I just mentally destress myself.

I hope you feel better,

Sue

Comment

Working...
    X