Chinese nonsense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese nonsense?

The Liver Is Unable to Store the Blood: if the liver fails to be properly nourished by the qi derived from food via the spleen/stomach, or if for some reason the function of storing and regulating the blood becomes affected, symptoms of blurred vision, cramping, inhibited joint movement, dry eyes, night blindness, trembling hands and feet, numb extremities, dry, brittle, malformed, or grey nails, dry and split hair, scanty menstruation, or amenorrhea may occur.
    Occupation - Optimistologist

tell me more, so then what?

Accupuncture? Has this info helped you? What changes have you made?

Comment

Do some basic research on Eastern medicine and you'll quickly learn that they believe the liver RULES the eyes.

What to do? Mostly, they talk about detox, and avoiding harsh and toxic substances in the future. Lots of "Can't hurt, might help" possibilities.

I'm fairly sure I posted my "liver flush" recipe on this site, but...if not....google it. It contains oranges, grapefruit, lemons, olive oil, and garlic....and is YUMMY.

Dandelion tea, pau d'arco tea, lots and lots of pure (distilled or spring) water, NO coffee, NO alcohol, minimal prescription (and no other) drugs, etc., etc.

There's some common sense there. Did it CURE me? No, but...again....I don't see any downside....

Best of luck!

Neil
      Being POURED on in Lisbon.

Comment

indeed

To be honest, I think liver problems can be seen with eye symptoms. But a dry eye condition on its own is not necessarily a sign of a liver deficiencies.
        Ensuring your liver is properly nourished is 1 step to clearing our dry eye problems.
        Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

Kidney Yin deficiency can cause dry eye also. For Liver conditions, it tends to be an "excess" of Yang overwhelming Yin.

Comment

Working...
          X