Small white bump on lid margin... stye? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small white bump on lid margin... stye? help

Just curious if anyone might know what a small white (almost like a little pimple) bump on my lower lid margin might be from? It appeared this morning and I noticed it had a little head on it, which I mistakenly tried to manipulate with a q-tip - now it's a little sore. Tried to take a photo but it's rather hard to make out. It's at the center of the lower lid. Ideas? Remedies?Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	156070

Originally posted by MGD666 View Post
    Just curious if anyone might know what a small white (almost like a little pimple) bump on my lower lid margin might be from? It appeared this morning and I noticed it had a little head on it, which I mistakenly tried to manipulate with a q-tip - now it's a little sore. Tried to take a photo but it's rather hard to make out. It's at the center of the lower lid. Ideas? Remedies?
    Sounds like a clogged gland. I get them once in a while. I generally would lightly scrape them and then the backed up oil comes out. It's been happening less often for me, which I fear means the glands have given up or are too clogged to get that far.

Comment

Working...
    X