Inner eyelid redness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner eyelid redness

I want to ask if the inner eyelids are also looking this red by any of you as they are by me? My Eyes burn all day long and I can't take it anymore. The inner side looks always like this.

next thing I try is IPL but only in October. I NEED HELP NOW. I CANT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE
    Last edited by insidious988; 13-Aug-2018, 04:46.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1534159810.jpg

Comment

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1534159935.jpg

Comment

Hey, sorry for your pain...I can feel it. Have you been to a doctor yet and had them look at your lids?

Comment

Not only once but several times.
          But what can they do?

I'm on Ikervis since March. No effect. I was on Oarycea for over 6 months. No effect. Now I'm on azithromicyn orally for over a week - no effect as of yet.
          I also use azyter eye drops now since 5 days - burn like hell and eye lids look red as always.

Blephasteam twice a day. Over 30 eye drops.

So, what can they do? They think we are not that much in pain.

Comment

If demodex,
            tea tree oil is the most effective, many studies support it already.
            Famous Dr Cremers has such video at YouTube teaching HOW to apply it.

BlephEx should help too.

Good luck!

Comment

If Demodex Soolantra (Ivermectin) should help too which I'm applying on my lid margins since May. No results yet.

Comment

insidious988 Very sorry about what you're going through. Can I ask, what seems to help most in the moment? Burning is probably the hardest symptom. Do moisture chamber glasses help you, or cold compresses, or saline rinses?
                Rebecca Petris
                The Dry Eye Foundation
                dryeyefoundation.org
                800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
                X