Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great news for those who suffer from pinguecula / ptegyrion !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    The natural pH of tear fluid is 7.4; however, discomfort for the user Will not be felt as long as the pH of the administered medication stays in the ranks of 6.6-7.8.

have you controlled the ph?

Comment

Nope i just put 1g citric acid in 100ml saline as suggested

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireW View Post
        Yep all this waiting is driving me crazy too! I thought if there was a lot of us, speaking with one voice, we're likely to get replies a bit faster. I know people are struggling with communication with the company.

I guess things I want to know is the price they are planning to market them for? Any known side effects? Is it likely to be out early next year at this rate, would can be out realistic expectation?

Is there anyone else who wants to know certain things about this drop or wants to be cc'd into the email? I'll wait a week but then I'm going to go ahead and write to them.
        Will you CC me in the email too Claire kate.r.b.brown@gmail.com

Thanks a mil,

Kate

REALMADRID .... How's the eyes now?

Comment

Originally posted by KateIre View Post

REALMADRID .... How's the eyes now?
          My eyes are healthy but pinguecula is still there.
          I am the tenth week of treatment.
          A side-effect I have noticed is that my lashes are much longer.

When you look at the photo of the woman of the study we can see that it is also his case :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...373/figure/F1/

Comment

Originally posted by realMadridFTW View Post
            My eyes are healthy but pinguecula is still there.
            I am the tenth week of treatment.
            A side-effect I have noticed is that my lashes are much longer.

When you look at the photo of the woman of the study we can see that it is also his case :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...373/figure/F1/
            Hi,

To everyone who has sent me their emails thank you - do you have any questions you want to forward on?

RealMadrid - it would be brilliant to see some 'before and after' photos, are you still having trouble taking and attaching pics? My problem, besides my pings, are red thin veins which makes my eye look very congested. From your experience do you think the drops would help?

Comment

Hi,

To everyone who has sent me their emails thank you - do you have any questions you want to forward on?

RealMadrid - it would be brilliant to see some 'before and after' photos, are you still having trouble taking and attaching pics? My problem, besides my pings, are red thin veins which makes my eye look very congested. From your experience do you think the drops would help?

Claire,

Can you cc me as well?

My email is michelle.lavallee2@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

I agree with everyone's posts and am so interesting in hearing everyone trying the drops results! I too may try and make my own soon! Keep us all posted everyone! Good luck! We are all in the same boat here

Comment

Hello,
                The natural pH of tear fluid is 7.4; however, discomfort for the user Will not be felt as long as the pH of the administered medication stays in the ranks of 6.6-7.8.

have you controlled the ph?
                So i checked it again. The sodiumchloride solution without the citric acid has a ph of 6,7. If i out only the 8,5mg of Dipyridamole it becomes 5,5.If i add 1g of citric acid i become about 1,8.That is not normal i suppose. What do i do wrong?

Comment

Hello everybody from Spain!!

Next week I will go to my ophthalmologist to get general information about my pinguecula, and general advises for the future. I will show her the study of Medinshigt. I ve got a doubt: images of before and after in the study look like a pinguecula, but in the study the talk about pterygium. In my case, diclofenaco did not work at all. Thanks Claire for your work and Real Madrid for your information!!

Comment

I'll try to take photos soon
                    I think that your thin veins are due to inflamation, the drops can therefore help

Comment

I'll try to take photos soon
                      I think that your thin veins are due to inflamation, the drops can therefore help
                      Hi RealMadrid,

Sorry to pester for pics - that would be great if you can send some over.

I'm going to write to Shira from Medinsight next week - are there any more questions or emails I need to add? Also I have Shira's email but if anyone knows of any one else from the company - that I can add in - please send their email over.

Comment

Hi RealMadrid,

Sorry to pester for pics - that would be great if you can send some over.

I'm going to write to Shira from Medinsight next week - are there any more questions or emails I need to add? Also I have Shira's email but if anyone knows of any one else from the company - that I can add in - please send their email over.
                        Hey Claire,

Just thinking, would you mind asking about their availability in Ireland / UK? and also whether we would qualify for clinical trials being that we are so far away!

Thanksa a mil,

Kate

Comment

How old are you guys? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just 22! Are you guys close to my age?
                          And when did you guys first notice the pinguecula/bloodshot eyes?

Comment

32 years old. About 4 years now.

Comment

46 years old. A month ago I first noticed my pinguecula clearly.

Comment

I'm 33 and about a year and a half ago now - feels like forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X