Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing Pedram Hamrah next month...any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Pedram Hamrah next month...any advice?

I was waiting for Dr. Rosenthal to open his pain clinic but that doesn't seem to be happening. Instead, I made an appointment with Dr. Hamrah. They told me the appointment would last several hours. Not sure what to expect. My MGD, dry eye, and corneal neuralgia have gotten so much worse the past 6 weeks. Anxiety is thru the roof. Feeling hopeless, etc.

First reduce the anxiety, that will help you to think better.
    Why do you think it is worse? Which are the main sympthoms? Writte everything, use a sacle to compare it.
    Take someone with you someone that can actually listen when the doctor tell you something.

Until the consultation... do everything you can to feel confortable. Eat chocolate, rest more, listen to music... mind is a pley a udge roal in moments like this!

Wish all the best and keep positive!

Comment

Also... Have you tried to reach Dr. Rosenthal? Maybe he guide you and your doctor through this!

Comment

Anyone know what's happening with Boston Eye Pain Foundation? http://www.bostoneyepain.org/
        Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

I was actually waiting for the pain clinic to open. When nothing seemed to be happening I sent doctor Rosenthal an email. I wish I had saved it because my memory is shot and it was several months ago. It was something to the effect that a clinic would not be opening. I know Dr. Hamrah was supposed to be a part of it, hence my appointment with him.

Comment

Working...
          X