Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Account suspended"

Hi everybody,

I've had some emails/phone calls from people thinking their account on DryEyeTalk was suspended last Sunday... sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone personally, but I assure you nobody's account was suspended I am not sure why the system would have said so.

I moved all my dry eye domains to a Virtual Private Server and... instead of it happening when I thought, it got precipitated so it happened without any notice when I was pretty much least expecting it, so I wasn't able to set up an appropriate notice on the site first. So sorry if it threw anyone into a panic!

Just so you know, we have such terrific, considerate and reasonable people here that I hardly ever suspend accounts. When I do, it's usually for a really obvious reason (like spam, or harrassment, or other things clearly in violation of policy). If it's something less obvious, I almost always try to contact people individually and work things out first.

FYI my email accounts all got a bit messed up for most of this week and I'm still retrieving emails from that period so if you emailed me and I haven't replied yet, apologies....
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244
Working...
X