Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been able to correct their partial blinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been able to correct their partial blinking?

Also is there anything you did to correct besides blinking exercises? How long did it take to fix? I have a reminders on my phone and computer at work and try to do them every half hour although it does not always work. I have been doing this for a few months now to try and correct my blinking but I can still feel feel myself doing it incorrectly. I suspect my partial blinking is the reason why I developed MGD.

MGD30 , I corrected my incomplete blink with some simple exercises .

Some examples. Blink voluntarily for 1 minute. This flicker should be strong . As if you wanted to smash something that is between the lashes .

After blink 1 eye at a time this way . Take morning and night .

I alternated occasionally looking sideways , upwards , etc.

There must be some specific protocol but strengthening and " relearning " the movement is the central issue .

Comment

Thanks Andre, I'll add these to my repertoire. Do you know how long it took to correct once you started doing the exercises?

Comment

I also think that my partial blinking is the reason for my MGD.
        According to some sites, you should do a forced blink 10 times in a row every 15 minutes for at least a month to correct your blinking reflex.
        I'm trying this now but it's hard to keep up.

Comment

Partial blinker here too. These blinking exercises are really important for people with this problem, as it is I imagine from those whose eyelids do not completely close when sleeping. Thanks for posting this, and just try to set reminders for yourself to do these as often as possible. *blink* *blink* ...

Comment

I also think that when we close our eyes , our eyelids do not " stick " together. Who produces oil has a complete seal when you close your eye. Our eyes leave this space without protection , where the water evaporates .
            I Told this to my ophthalmologist. He said that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
            X