Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some answers

Hello everybody!

I find my dry eyes to be really wierd. I have seen so many different eye docs and noone have been albe to tell if I have MGD, bleph or some other reason why my eyes are dry.

It all started when one night I saw that my eyes were extremely red. And then following days my eyes continued to be slightly red. Next two months I was prescribed different eye antibiotics (Dexa-chlora, Tobrex, Vigamox, Fucithalmic). All docs assumed that my eyes were red because of some kind of inflammation. I think back then my eyes were just a little dry. So after 2 months of taking these drops I decided to stop. I still didn't know what was wrong with my eyes. Then after another two months I got diagnosis: dry eyes.

My Schrimer were: left eye - 1, right eye - 2. Now I am quadra plugged and my Schrimes is overtearing during the day.

My eyes are still red and red veins appear especially under eyelids. If I am at home I feel no discomfot, but when I go to the big stores I start feeling heat in my eyes and little burning. And also in the morning I feel that my eyes are little dry.

I also have noticed that my eyes feel better and even whiter after crying or yawning. So I was thinking maybe I have aqueous deficiency?

My left eye is worse and I feel that left side of my face is swollen and my left eyelid is little ticker then right one. What have caused that?

Actually I have any idea what should I do or how should I teart my eyes???

Please help!

Merka,
    If you have aqueous deficiency, maybe you would benefit from Restasis?

Comment

Originally posted by eyes78 View Post
      Merka,
      If you have aqueous deficiency, maybe you would benefit from Restasis?
      Any idea how to get restasis when it is not licensed in my country?

Comment

Hi Merka,

I would highly recommend finding a good doctor that specializes in dry eyes, even if that means having to travel. Its important to know your condition so you can diagnose it properly. I wasted time in the beginning with doctors that did not properly diagnose me. You might find a recommended doctor on the forum from someone in your area. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X