Hormone help: question for the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hormone help: question for the ladies

So there was a post on this awhile back, but I had some trouble understanding all of the details.

My eyes feel really good about day 2 or 3 of menses, but terrible in the week or two leading up to it. (I guess you would call that mid-cycle)

So, could this mean a possible imbalance occurring with testosterone? Or progesterone? Both? Generally, estrogen is pretty low at the start of menses, but climbs up toward mid-cycle. I'm in my late thirties, so I guess it would make sense that testosterone decreases as we get older.

I haven't been tested, but wanted to hear some experiences so that I can ask the right questions/perform more research.

Thanks, all.

I've had this for 10 years and I'm still trying to figure it all out. I did have my hormones tested a few times but everything looked fine according to the results. I find my eyes do get worse at certain times of the month but it doesn't always happen every month.

Comment

I just have my first baby. My ears are doing pretty well when I'm pregnant. It turns bad soon after I give birth to my baby.
      I think estrogen and progesterone play do a role in regulating the tear production.

Carol

Comment

Working...
      X