No announcement yet.

Open if you want relief dry eyes!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open if you want relief dry eyes!!!!!!!

I have suffered with dry eyes since 2007. I have to stay out of wind, sun etc as much as possible.

Over the past year or two, i have a very very simple routine that i do everyday that helps me live a normal life again!!!!!

EVERY NIGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP, i put a drop in both eyes, close my eyes, and go to sleep. If i wake up for any reason at all in the middle of the night, i put a drop in my eyes immediately upon opening eyes, very important!!!!! Open 1 eye , put drop, open other eye , put drop. THIS PREVENTS ANY IRRITATION OF DRY EYE/ LIDS!!!!!!!

AND SAME APPLIES FOR WHEN I WAKE UP EACH MORNING.

AS SOON AS U WAKE UP, IMMEDIATELY UPON OPENING EYES, PUT DROPS IN!!!!!!

THIS PREVENTS DRY LIDS FROM SCRAPING & IRRITATING EYES.

One last thing is, after every shower, i always put drop in each eye.

THIS IS SOOO BASIC, and has made my life soooooo much better.

I have tried just about every drop on market, and BEST DROPS BY FARRRR ARE :

SYSTANE ULTRA PRESERVATIVE FREE.

I HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE THAT READS IT. Please try what im stated here and i guarantee 100% you will see positive results.

If anyone benefits from this, please reply so it will help others.

If i help even 1 person here, i will be satisfied!!!!!

I know how bad this condition can be.

People dont understand how bad it is, unless they felt the way we do.

Hope the best for everyone here!!!!����������

Comment

Yes!!! Thank you... My teenage d's eyes have been bright red after bath or shower for years and she insists she doesn't need eyedrops just then because her eyes are wet. But it's the chemicals that need to be flushed out and restore pH, I think. Some people here say they've done well putting lubricant drops on the closed eye on waking and opening their eyes slowly after gently loosening the eyelids, just as you say. My d. restarts this when her eyes are inflamed again eg she has a normal cold virus x
      Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Yes,

Be careful what soap you use to wash your face also, as this could contribute to irritation etc. i use a mild soap, and keep my eyes closed snugly when washing face, and make sure I also rinse around eyes thoroughly, and always have a towel to pat dry my eyes before opening them.

But using drops after showering everytime, helps me immensly!!!!

It also makes 1000x difference when i use drops as soon as i wake up, literally putting drops in as SOON AS I OPEN MY EYES.!!!

Comment

Yes, tell your daughter to try and keep the water from bath / shower out of her eyes. The water contains all kinds of stuff that can irritate her eyes. The drops are soothing, and she will feel 100x better to use them.

Use systane ultra, believe me , they are great!!!

Comment

Working...
          X