List Of Leading Dr.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Of Leading Dr.s

I've been diagnosed with DES but frankly didn't need to pay a doctor to learn the diagnosis. I've been reading a lot of posts here and realize that I really don't know much about my problem, i.e., what kind of tear deficency I have, etc. I only know that I feel unbearably dry. SO, I'm looking for a new doctor or clinic. I'd like to visit one that is at the leading edge of dry eye treatment. I live in Mexico and have no real preference where in the U.S. I'd need to go.....Peace, David

Hi David,
    You can go to Miami, FL, : Dr. Tseng
    http://www.ocularsurface.com/

Take care!
    George

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID RUBE
      SO, I'm looking for a new doctor or clinic. I'd like to visit one that is at the leading edge of dry eye treatment.
      You may want to consider Stephen Pflugfelder at Baylor (Houston, Texas). Here's a link. He's a world leader in this area and tends to be involved in pretty much any new thing going (clinical trials etc). Several people from this BB have been to see him and reported good experiences.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

I also posted a link recently from a consortium of some of the best in the world. I'm on paid time at a bus station, so I can't find it for you, but if you look at my last two weeks of posting, you'll find a link (maybe search for "www" with me as the author).

Pflugfelder would PROBABLY have been my next move in the States. Because you're down in ixt/zihua .... he's probably a good choice.

Hay un chubasco aqui in Andalusia hoy. Que triste.....

Neil

Comment

Working...
        X