Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipyridamole drops thread has been relocated

Hi guys,

I've had people messaging me about my progress with the dipyridamole drops. Since the dipyridamole drop thread is under review I am not in a position to discuss it on here. Instead please visit:

http://dipyridamole.forumotion.com/t...ole-discussion

Thanks!

just wanted to let everyone know i had a terrible experience with the dipyridamole drops and i have already communicated it to Shira at MedInsight. I was in the process of improving with my corneal neuralgia in January of this year. I used the dipyridamole drops from buyldn.com for the month of February and it set me back taking my pain from a 6 to a 9 or 10. It is now 3 months later and i still have not gotten back to where i was in January and still have pain of 9 or 10 in my eyes. My MD thinks the drops set off my corneal nerves. I highly regret using the drops and i am out $120 as well which only adds insult to injury (literally) I wish i had never seen the thread on dryeyezone so i am glad you are moderating it now. With all respect to ClaireW I highly regret using these drops and would caution anyone who wants to try them to do your homework first. I did my homework and even had the blessing of my eye MD and still wound up hurting myself unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
    X