Unilateral symptoms/signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post
    Check and see if the side that’s worse is the side you’re sleeping on. It could be mechanical irritation from rubbing that eye on the pillow when you sleep.
    I have been sleeping on my right hand side, and it hasn't made any difference unfortunately .... the burning in my left eye gets worse during the day and is at its worst in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Alix View Post

I have been sleeping on my right hand side, and it hasn't made any difference unfortunately .... the burning in my left eye gets worse during the day and is at its worst in the evening.
      If it gets worse as the day progresses, you could benefit from a mid day nap. For you, sleep should be healing. Sadly people with lagopthalmos don’t have that luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post

If it gets worse as the day progresses, you could benefit from a mid day nap. For you, sleep should be healing. Sadly people with lagopthalmos don’t have that luxury.
        When my eye is shut I don't feel any pain so I am taping it shut when I am at home. I wish I had the time to take afternoon naps!

Comment

Originally posted by Alix View Post

When my eye is shut I don't feel any pain so I am taping it shut when I am at home. I wish I had the time to take afternoon naps!
          I’m sorry, I watch my daughter and she takes two naps a day. So I would close my eyes at the very least every time she napped. It did help, sorry you don’t have time. I had my one eye covered for a while too. Or I would try to keep it shut as I did things. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
          X