Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering buying fucithalmic on eBay - am I wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering buying fucithalmic on eBay - am I wise?

Hi guys,

I am considering purchasing fucithalmic on eBay. The drug is from a guy in Thailand.

I am from Ireland and if I want this via the health system I must see a doctor (€55) get a prescription (€7-8). So it is costly. Whereas I can get see it is on eBay for €4.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has purchased any drugs on eBay as an alternative to the 'proper' method.

Why do I want it

Firstly as things are today I don't need it but given that I have an increased number of conjunctivitis I would like to be prepared. In Ireland as I'm sure in other countries you can't go to the doctor in advance of your illness. Therefore they would laugh at me if I asked for this in advance. This is why I am thinking of going the eBay route.

Lastly, this is just my own thoughts. Please consult your doctor in any situation.

Would be good to hear your thoughts!

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 04:18.

Comment

Chloramphenicol is over-the-counter in UK, maybe Ireland too. That way, a consulting pharmacist could examine your conjunctivitis, if you can find one. We have used chloramphenicol and fucithalmic (Fucidin) as alternatives. Why are you getting so much conjunctivitis, and is it even an infection? Could be inflammation. Pharmacist may know. Best make sure the pharmacist gives you the right concentration though. Disaster story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...condition.html We managed to get preservative-free chloramphenicol Minims (Bausch & Lomb) on repeat prescription, calling it 'allergy to preservatives'- maybe speak to pharmacy chain head office.
      Last edited by littlemermaid; 14-Jul-2015, 04:03.
      Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
      X