Meibography Grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milo007 View Post

That's why I always pray to God make more and more doctors suffer from this hopeless disease so that they kick their ass and start taking things seriously. I really want those doctors to suffer themselves badly who doesn't take dry eyes seriously. I think the best doctors would be those who are the worst patients.

A couple of things that I wanted to ask you : How does the inside of your eyelids look now (in terms of color) after all the aggressive anti inflammatory therapy?

Also have your meibomian glands returned to their normal functionality?
    The lids are less red but still red. I can tell you I don’t feel that bumpiness behind the upper lids as much. It comes and goes, I’m assuming that’s the papillary reaction. Lately I have felt it less often than more. So things are still undulating in a positive direction.

my giands Gabe not resumed normal function. If I don’t do my compress in the morning, say I wait til noon. I’m looking for that compress so I can get relief. It’s jot burning it’s like a mild discomfort that just builds. And I’m so anxious it will get bad again, I’m freaking out to get home and do the compress or whatever I have to do to relieve that blockage/sensation. As soon as I do the compress, I’m good for another 12-14 hours. I think the therapy is just keeping the inflammation low I’m the presence of dysfunction. I need eyelid surgery and to be honest, I don’t see that fixing the quality of my glands. I have a lot of reasons why, I just suspect the surgery won’t help as much as I’d hope. That said, things are so much better I am confident that I could reverse this with the cpap. I’m more confident the cpap therapy will fix this than a lid resection surgery. I need to revers the process that caused this before we consider surgery anyway. So no reason to rush.

Comment

Working...
    X