Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried euthasia, eye bright, herbal formula.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried euthasia, eye bright, herbal formula.

I wanted to tell everyone that i have been using euphrasia, also known as eye bright , a herbal remedy and it seems to be making a difference, ive been taking it for almost a fortnight now and my eyes seem to be feeling a difference...has anyone else had positive results with this herb...regards and best thoughts to all users of this site...

Hi Ive used a supplement with eyebright in it and it does seem to lessen generalised irritation/sensitivity etc. Thank you for reminding me as I need to get some more.

It also comes as an eye cream, might try that.

Comment

Eupharasia

I think Eupharasia is a homeopathic medicine not exactly a herbal one. If it is helpful it is good news. Eupharasia is mentioned in the list of artificial tear drops under homeopathic category in the website. V.Giriraj, Mumbai,India

Comment

CherryBrandy, I tried homeopathis eye drops called "Similasan", Belladonna & Euphrasia being the active ingredients. Walgreens pharmacy and I believe Walmart to carry it: provided relief when the seven other drops and/or gels didn't. I'm not sure if this is true with other DES people, but I found myself rotating drops a lot. Nothing consistently worked everyday or every hour it seemed.

Comment

Visionace

well i have head about this eyebright.....but i have search for it and still didn't get it in pharmacies here ..but anyway, i used VISIONACE for 2months from now....and ...mayB i may be wrong.....or its purely psychological feeling of using it, but i feel a LITTLE improvement..... well i still notice redness but .....it has lessen (very) little...
          If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

Hi mistastef, re eyebright.

Originally posted by Mikastef
            well i have head about this eyebright.....but i have search for it and still didn't get it in pharmacies here ..but anyway, i used VISIONACE for 2months from now....and ...mayB i may be wrong.....or its purely psychological feeling of using it, but i feel a LITTLE improvement..... well i still notice redness but .....it has lessen (very) little...
            Hi mistaskef you may be able to order eyebright on the internet,.. very worth trying as it has certainly reduced my eye soreness within one month...I havent heard of visionace but am going to look it up ..good luck and kind regards, cb.

Comment

HI sandy..

Originally posted by Sandy
              CherryBrandy, I tried homeopathis eye drops called "Similasan", Belladonna & Euphrasia being the active ingredients. Walgreens pharmacy and I believe Walmart to carry it: provided relief when the seven other drops and/or gels didn't. I'm not sure if this is true with other DES people, but I found myself rotating drops a lot. Nothing consistently worked everyday or every hour it seemed.
              Iam very pleased to hear that euphrasia has given you a little releif, i also use celluvisc drops and viscotears on rotation, along with my usual dose of flaxseed oil and fish oils and evening primrose, oh and also the warm compresses twice daily.. bye for now...

Comment

Working...
              X