Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by How View Post
    Hi,

I don't know what to do. Since the worsening of my blepharitis I get more eyelashes/eyebrow hairs coming out than normal. Tonight I got one in my eye and it was super painful. But when I tried to get it out I could barely see it..it's very thin and it looked white. Normally what I do is sterilize a Q-tip with boiled water and try to remove it that way. But it doesn't seem to have worked (if it was on the Q-tip I didn't see it.) I've since tried running my eyes under water but it still feels like it's in there. But I can't see it.

Is it likely to work itself out (given the dry eye situation) as I'm reading online when you have healthy eyes this situation tends to work itself out. (ie while sleeping the eyelash often comes out.)

I just do not want to have to go see someone to have it removed, several pros I've seen lately have not washed their hands or worn gloves then touched near my eyes, and I'm terrified of getting another infection.
    Hi. How your eyelashes and eyebrows please? did they stop falling? Please answer me if you see this message because I am so desperate. THANKS

Comment

Working...
    X