Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with your experience on Pflugfelder vs. Tseng

Hi,
    I need to make a decision ASAP about what doctor to see to get an improvment of my DES: Dr. Pflugfelder in Houston or Dr. Tseng in Miami.
    I read Rebecca's post about Dr. Pflugfelder being nominated the best doctor in the USA. He is doing a lot of eye surgery, as I saw on Baylor's web page and also he is doing a lot of research on DES and published many papers. On the other side Dr. Tseng has got a PhD from Univ. of Calif in addition to his MD from Taiwan and he is working mainly on ocular surface diseases. He has published a lot of journal papers on DES area and is working on developing new testing methods for DES.
    An old thread posted an issue about the insurance coverage for Dr. Tseng.
    I can't really decide myself where to go as long as I can't afford both. Your input is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

George

Sorry for the 'nanny' post but for those who wish to post their experiences, please use good judgment as to what is appropriate for a public forum and what should be kept to private communications. For the latter category, please use private messaging instead of the thread. (Do this by right-clicking on George's username and selecting "Send GeorgeT a private message".)

Thanks
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X