Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meibomian Gland Regrowth after using Regener Eye Drops?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meibomian Gland Regrowth after using Regener Eye Drops?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190327-144259_Opera Mini.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	224668 Just stumbled upon this Facebook post!

Could it be a marketing gimmick or a real breakthrough?

Time will tell. Let's hope this is legitimate!

marketing gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by Topher3 View Post
      marketing gimmick
      How do you know?

Comment

I would be very skeptical of these drops for a couple of reasons. First would be these drops are marketed as amniotic fluid drops. If it is truly an amniotic fluid drop then it is 95% urine and fecal matter according to every Ob/Gyn medical book I have read on the make up of placental fluid at 36-40 weeks gestation. Second, if the drops are made from polymerized or powdered amniotic membrane that is breaking the FDA regulations. Also, to claim regeneration of atrophied glands is a stretch. Amniotic products are known to regenerate only epithelial and endothelial cells.

Comment

The person that posted that to the FB group is a salesperson and not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by indrep View Post
            I would be very skeptical of these drops for a couple of reasons. First would be these drops are marketed as amniotic fluid drops. If it is truly an amniotic fluid drop then it is 95% urine and fecal matter according to every Ob/Gyn medical book I have read on the make up of placental fluid at 36-40 weeks gestation. Second, if the drops are made from polymerized or powdered amniotic membrane that is breaking the FDA regulations. Also, to claim regeneration of atrophied glands is a stretch. Amniotic products are known to regenerate only epithelial and endothelial cells.
            That makes perfect sense. Thank you for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by Dryinvancity View Post
              The person that posted that to the FB group is a salesperson and not a very good one.
              I was not aware he's a sales person. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
              X