DES worsens very rapidly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DES worsens very rapidly

I am very much worried about my DES. It suddenly started from nothing 5 months ago and worsened every month, while I moved to WA state and started working in a cubicle. In the first month I put drops in 3-4 times a day, second month at every 3h, third month at every 2h, forth and fifth month every hour or less. Now the humidity in my cubicle is 28% all day. Any input/similarities, is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

George

PS I only have 2 weeks left until going back to AL.
    Last edited by GeorgeT; 24-Nov-2006, 14:58.

getting worse

George,
    My eyes are definitely getting worse. I was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago, though. I was told the problem would wax and wane. I think it is better at times, but I don't notice it (e.g. when it's humid in the summer, my eyes still bother me a lot, and I don't notice until the fall when it gets dryer out, and cold and windier, that I feel worse, and realize I was better...I have found that several treatments (e.g. plugs and Lacriserts) worked for a few days, and then stopped working. When I start thinking that my dry eyes' course will go downhill, I do start to worry..I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life. The pain and worry has definitely undermined the quality of my life.
    Elaine

Comment

Working...
    X