Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cured myself of dry eyes

Hello fellas.
    I had dry eyes somewhere September, 2019. I was devastated because I was just 26years. The pain I experienced each day was unbearable. I ended all my normal activities because I knew that was the end. It was so so painful. Doctors told me nothing can be done, there is no cure and I have to live with it for the rest of my life. I joined dry eyes groups to find more information about this disease.
    A guy wrote about how he was cured by changing his lifestyle and stopping all forms of eye drops. He received alot of backlash on the page. I later decided to follow the guys advice. Initial it was difficult since I stopped using my artificial tears. After a month, I started feeling ok and forgetting I even have dry eyes. Also learn not to think about what you going through. The brain is powerful. I have been completely fine for 4 months now. I even posted on this page when I decided to stop all medications.
    please take this advice serious, the eye drops makes things worse. Your system can solve dry eyes naturally. Please stop using eye drops. I know people will not take this advice. Dont also worry about blood spots on your eyes. Some people are worried about that and they end up using drops. I have cured myself by doing the following;

1)Stop staring at your eyes in the mirror each day wondering about the dry eyes
    2)Stop staying under the fan
    3)Say no to windy area
    4)Say no to air condition
    5) less screen usage for first month.
    6) eat healthy and avoid working under the sun for first 2 months.
    7) relax and sleep more

Doctors warned me not to stop the artificial drops, but there is one thing I know, the doctors themselves doesnt even understand dry eyes. Only the sufferers does. Treat yourself

Fella's, you will be okay after a 2 month. Artificial tears nearly destroyed my eyes. ask yourself do you wanna use eyes drops for the next 30 or 40years.?

Am sure the doctors on this page will come after me, but I am saying the truth.

Which eyedrops were you using? Seems to me you were using eyedrops with preservatives, which in fact can have a negative influence on the eyes if used a lot during the day.

On the top of my mind, I don't have any other hypothesis than the preservatives harming your eyes, but maybe using lots of eyedrops might be irritating the tear ducts or your tear production might be reducing, but that is just a unproven theory in my honest opinion.

Comment

I went one day without using eye drops, the day after my eyes were so painful I had developed punctual keratitis that took 3 months to resolve. The dry spots had probably been on my eyes for a while, but stopping eye drops definitely was a turn for the worse...

Comment

i have a dry spot on my eye where a couple of big red veins are. if i didnt use drops through the day it would be so severe, pain and damage.

Comment

Working...
        X