Topical transdermal testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topical transdermal testosterone

Does anyone have ever tested transdermal testosterone creme?
    What was the result?

I want to try it but doctors do not even know about it. After some time it feels like anyone who has dry eye has way more knowlegde than the eye doctors...

Several years ago I tried testosterone cream around my eyes for a few months. It didn’t work for me, but that was during the years where my meibomian glands were severely blocked, many with scar tissue, so nothing worked. I subsequently found out my glands had scar tissue when I had probing several years later.

You’re right most doctors are not familiar with this treatment. I had to search out a doctor who was. Also naturopath doctors who have their MD may be more familiar with prescribing testosterone cream treatment, as I found out mines was when going over my medical history and past treatments with him. If you do try it, a blood test of your hormone levels should be taken before starting, as well as periodically while using the cream to monitor your levels. Probably better not to use it for too long, as I’ve read too much testosterone makes one more susceptible to cancer. Also, I developed a rash around my eyes from the initial base cream, so if that happens to you, there is likely another base they can switch it to for more sensitive skin.

Comment

Working...
    X