Sunflower Lecithin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunflower Lecithin

Hi all, been lurking on this forum for years for my MGD. I tried many things, including Lipiflow, which was basically a big waste of money. Best relief came from good old fashioned tear duct plugs, and very surprisingly, sunflower lecithin. I started taking it to help with insomnia I’ve suffered from for many years - waking up around 4;00 am and not being able to get back to sleep. It must be the choline in the lecithin, but this has helped my sleep tremendously, but with with a nice side effect - more oil releasing in my eyes. It’s certainly not a cure all, but I have felt a massive improvement in my dry eye/MGD symptoms. I can really feel this stuff working, especially when I yawn and draw more tears into my eyes, much more moisture. And it’s not just getting more sleep, because I had extremely dry eyes even when I slept well. Crazy but it’s been a huge help for me and I wanted to share. I use sunflower Lecithin, but the more common type is soy. As a man, I wanted to stay away from soy but it works just the same. Good luck!

Thank you for posting this tip.

Comment

Working...
    X