Irritation resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irritation resolved

I had been noticing irritation on my eye surface. My doctor said that the lower punctum was rubbing against my eye. I had an in office procedure where she numbed the eye area with numbing drops and she shaved down the punctum so it was flat. She placed amniotic membrane over the area and secured it with fibrin glue to improve post operative healing. It was about a 15 minute procedure and it was covered by my insurance. It has made a big difference.

Thank you for posting. Very useful to know.

Comment

Originally posted by TARYN View Post
      I had been noticing irritation on my eye surface. My doctor said that the lower punctum was rubbing against my eye. I had an in office procedure where she numbed the eye area with numbing drops and she shaved down the punctum so it was flat. She placed amniotic membrane over the area and secured it with fibrin glue to improve post operative healing. It was about a 15 minute procedure and it was covered by my insurance. It has made a big difference.
      Good that they found a cause.
      When did you do the intervention? (as per me wanting to understand if the impact is long lasting in your case)

Comment

Working...
      X