Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this happen to you?

Hi,
    I never feel dryness at the same time in my both eyes. I feel dry one eye for 1-2 days and it heals. Then the other eye starts to burn. I have dryness for 2 years but just once they burned at the same time. Does anyone else experience something like this?

Hi! I experience kind of the same. But I can have pain/ dryness in both eyes during a day or even hour but never in the same day. Right now I would say my eyes are kind of equally bad but before New Years I only had pain in my right one for about half a year, but my left one is the really dry one according to my doctor. Really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by hästen25 View Post
      Hi! I experience kind of the same. But I can have pain/ dryness in both eyes during a day or even hour but never in the same day. Right now I would say my eyes are kind of equally bad but before New Years I only had pain in my right one for about half a year, but my left one is the really dry one according to my doctor. Really weird.
      thank you for your answer! My dryness had started with a severe red eye and nowadays I started to believe that I may have somehow untreated conjuctivitis. Do you have fixed red blood vessels near you tear duct?

Comment

Originally posted by breathin View Post

thank you for your answer! My dryness had started with a severe red eye and nowadays I started to believe that I may have somehow untreated conjuctivitis. Do you have fixed red blood vessels near you tear duct?
        No problem! My dryness started quite the same with inflammation both around the eyes and also in the eyes. But when the doctors figured out the source and the treatment my eyes aren’t red in that sense (azyter.). They still have quite a lot red veins which can get worse when I sleep badly or in some bad days but I rarely get that all red noticeable eyes anymore that is a sign of infection. My eye doctor said that on a scale of 1-5 my eyes are on 1 but they are still more red than the typical healthy eyes. Have you been to an eye doctor that can look at your eyes? I have light conjuctivitis but I think it’s normal if you have dry eyes unless it’s like an eye infection.

Comment

I also wanted to write that even though I often have one eye that is better in a period and the other one a bit worse they are both still red and clearly affected, so if one of your eyes are “perfect” and the other one very read it could be some kind of infection in the eye.

Comment

Working...
          X