Loosing eyebrows from moisture chamber glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosing eyebrows from moisture chamber glasses

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has noticed loss off eyebrows using moisture chamber glasses. I feel like my eyebrows are much less than just weeks ago when I purchased them, they are almost cut in half. Very weird! But the plastic cup does go just on my eyebrows, maybe they are bit big on me? Have you experienced this, where does your plastic cup end, on the eyebrows? Is it worth loosing eyebrows in your opinions if that means better comfort? I’m really sad since I spent about 800 dollars on these glasses.. thankful for help!

I cant answer your question directly, since I havent bought Moisture Chamber Glasses myself (yet). I dont know of any stores that sell the type I would want (Zienna) in my country (Norway), so Im worried about getting shipped glasses that dont fit correctly.

But I thought Id chime in on the «loosing eyebrows» part.
    I (33M) would gladly sacrifise my eyebrows, if Moisture Chamber Glasses was one of the few things that granted me more «long term» relief.
    That being said, I would think it should be possible to find glasses that dont cover your eyebrows.

I have tried buying a pair of motorcycle glasses, to «test» if moisture chamber glasses is for me (They do a very similar job, is a lot cheaper, but Im too vain to use them in public). They dont cover my eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
    X