Autologous Tears plus a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autologous Tears plus a question

I’ve dealt with dry eye for years. I’ve done about every treatment there is. Surgery on both eyes, IPL , punctals cauterized, punctal plugs, gland probing, stimuleyes, steroids, lipid low.. Nothing helped. After asking three different doctors over the years to prescribe serum tears and them denying it saying it was too much hassle for the results, I finally found a doc who encouraged it. I started them yesterday, and although I’m hesitant to be optimistic, my eyes feel SO MUCH BETTER! And it’s only been 24 hours. My fingers and toes are crossed. I wanted to share this because I’ve suffered with inflammation and horrible dry eye for years, so much so that I moved to Florida for the humidity, If you haven’t tried them and need relief, I’d give it a shot. Now… my question. I’m an avid hiker, camper and need to find the best solution for carrying a vial to keep it below 42 degrees. Has anyone found a small thermos that will hold ice for 8 to 10 hours?..l or how do you deal with keeping the vials cold in very hot weather?
Working...
X