Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m Back

Hi Everyone

I have to make this short cause my toddler (yes! I had a baby) is trying to get my phone. First off, I’d like to apologize to you all for being one of those people who didn’t update when I went into remission for five years. I feel so bad about that. It’s important to let people know how it happened.

I remember I started getting better when I started using tea tree oil and Cliradex wipes as a treatment. At this time I was also on Restasis and doxy. I think it was more the tea tree oil as I suspect I may have a demodex issue. I remember telling my husband when I started feeling like myself again, it must of been demodex. I remember it was 2019 and the symptoms just started disappearing slowly. It was pure bliss. My eyes were white and I looked like myself again. I had zero and I mean zero symptoms left. This lasted until a few weeks ago.

I was at work and started feeling like something was in my eyes. I brushed it off like “there’s no way” and fast forward a few days a full blown flare after five years of nothing! Anyways I gotta cut this short but it’s 100 percent back again and I am miserable.. not used to this anymore

Thanks for listening guys. Any support would be appreciated

Hi Faith. There is still plenty of hope. I will DM you.

Comment

Hi Faith. I haven’t been very active in the forum for awhile, but was answering a DM today and saw your post. First, congrats on your baby! They do require a lot of attention, and I recall it being so tough raising the kids with my severe dry eyes.

It’s been five months since your post. How are you doing now? Have they tested your hormones? Am wondering if having the baby might have caused some change to that, which triggered your dry eyes again.

Comment

Working...
      X