Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone experienced Biotears supplement side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone experienced Biotears supplement side effects?

Hi,
    I have developed tongue sores after about two month of Biotears, like a geographic tongue. I stopped taking them yesterday. I am just wondering if this is a side effect or might be something else ...

Best Regards,

George

I haven't experienced that. It may be that one of the ingredients. If Biotears don't work, there's another good brand of omega fish oils which by Nordic Naturals. The fish oil is molecularly distilled and the formula comes with Vitamins A, D and E which are essential for the absortion of the omegas. You can find it in health food stores. I take Bioears but I also take this one between orders.
    Dr eyes caused by long term contact lens wear

Comment

Thank you Maria.
      I find Biotears very expensive so I want to change them.
      Could you post a link about the fish oils you taking?
      Thanks,

George

Comment

Hi George,

I have experienced unacceptably strong nausea while on Biotears. I really disliked them - I even returned the product for a refund. It's going to be back to TheraTears Nutrition for me. Eow!

Comment

Hi George! One of the best fish oil supplements is Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil. You can order it here at a good price:
          http://www.vitacost.com/Carlson-The-...inest-Fish-Oil

It has one of the best reputations for fish oil. It's good to get a reputable brand to make sure there is no mercury or other toxins in it. It is best to refrigerate it.

Comment

If you decide to try Carlson's Very Finest Fish Oil, be sure to go for the orange flavor. I was just at my Wellness Doc's office yesterday and they recommended this brand, but said the lemon liquid causes much burping....

I haven't even bought any yet, but this is JUST MY TWO CENTS!!

Comment

Hi cts and Judy,
              Thank you so much for the info. Have you had the same effects as BIOTEARS capsules with Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil?

Best Regards,

George

Comment

Hi GeorgeT,

I had trouble locating Carlson's Very Finest Fish Oil. It was recommended that I try the orange capsules versus the lemon liquid due to rumors of lots of burping. What a nice subject, right? Anyway, I have now just started on them, so I'll provide an update in a week or two!

May your eyes be trouble free!

Judy

Comment

Working...
                X