Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guest forum...

Hi all,

If you go back to the main Dry Eye Talk screen and scroll down a bit, you'll see a new forum entitled Q&A with Robert Latkany MD. Dr. Latkany has kindly agreed to spend some time answering questions here!

We've set the new forum up slightly differently than the others (it's moderated), so it might take a little bit of trial and error before it all goes smoothly - if so please bear with me as I figure out how it works!

Hope you enjoy it and find it informative!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

What a great addition. Thank you Rebecca and the good Doctor!
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Added another guest forum today which I know you'll all value...
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

DrG gets his own forum? WTF?

Hummph. Rebecca, I thought you said I was getting my own forum. I've got the snotty I-know-more-big-words-than-you attitude down pat, so what's DrG got that I don't, except for brains, education, and experience?

I think it's time to change my handle to "The SortaMighty."

Comment

Originally posted by DEZadmin
          Hummph. Rebecca, I thought you said I was getting my own forum....
          Sheesh, there's just no satisfying some deities. Whassamatter, blueprints and keys to the whole joint ain't enough for you now?

I think it's time to change my handle to "The SortaMighty."
          Well, if you're gonna be a martyr about it, fine. Come back when you find a cure for MGD and you can change it to "The TotallyMighty".
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Zing!

Hoist on my own petard! (For those of you under 30, that phrase means "pwned!" For those of you over 30 but who can sing both verses of the Gilligan's Island theme song, that phrase means "Ouch!")

After his semi-annual venture into the light of day, The Almighty meekly returns to the geek dungeon from whence he came.

Comment

Working...
            X