Dr. Latkany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Latkany

I live in Boston and am thinking I might make an appointment, if it's possible. Has anyone seen Dr.Lakany for a consult?
    Thanks,
    Elaine

Dr. Latkany

Yes, I have had a consultation with Dr. Latkany. I was very impressed with his knowledge of dry eye. He also took the time to discuss most of my concerns and even showed me how to perform meibomian gland expressions. He is very friendly and immediatly put me at ease. This is more than any eye doctor has ever done for me so far, so yes, I would highly reccomend him. However, as he practices in NYC, his fees may be a little higher than you are used to. The initial consultation is $350 and then $150 for subsequent visits. I personally can't think of a better way to spend money on myself at this point in time, so i was happy to pay whatever, even though I don't have insurance! Good luck.

Comment

Hi Elaine,

Being a web versed New Yorker who has seen many many Docs over the years I was skeptical at first figuring he couldn't tell me much, but it was without a doubt a very wise idea.

I strongly encourage you to see him - he's a good guy and an excellent Doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X