Wow SLEEP HELPS ALOT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow SLEEP HELPS ALOT!!

Like I use to always goto bed when i was completely and utterly exhausted, but i started to try to sleep more. When i put in more sleep hrs, man did that help my eyes WOW... I use to sleep like 7 hrs when i would pass out then get up and stay up for like 18 hrs straight, so no way that can help my eyes. By taking little naps here and there, it help ALOT.

Try sleeping more, maybe it will help your DES...

Night night, sleep tight...

Sure, it helps a lot, sleeping well and for a long time...
    That's what I try to do as often as possible.
    It sure would be the right thing to do, and Doc Latkany emphazise this point in his book...
    However, it is unfortunately not always possible.
    When I try to slepp a lot, the result is usually not very exciting, even if my eyes feel better : I arrive at work late, spend the whole day in front of my computer, come back home pretty late, eat, work on my lessons, and then I could already go to bed, without anything for my leisures... That's not how I understand my life, even if my eyes would be ok.
    So indeed, a long and deep sleep during holidays or the week end is fine, but it is almost impossible during the week as we are humans and not machines, and we need a minimum of leisures and social life... even with such a desease, I want a normal life, even if I have to suffer for it.
    But thanks for the advice.
    Hey, nobody said life would be easy right? Please mum, next time you give birth to me, spend more time on the conception of my eyes, okay?

Comment

Yea like when i use to goto bed. It would be when i was completely tired. Now im trying to sleep more and even when im not tired. Seems to make big BIG difference I think. Almost like if i slept like this for next month i wouldn't even have DES..

Comment

Working...
      X