Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info about how to get MOISTURE CHAMBER GLASSES

Hi,

I've been trying recently to get an information about where to have Moisture Chamber Glasses fitted. It's something like Rebecca's: "PLUG A DOC".
    I have found info for two shops one in NEW YORK and one in MIAMI; thanks to YGB and Rojzen. I am very interested in finding some on WEST coast.
    If Rebecca agrees it may get posted.
    Thank you.

George

Mayo Clinic in ARiz

The Mayo Clinic in Arizona may have them. I was offered them at Mayo in Rochester, Minn.

Billye

Comment

Thank you Silverlady.

George

Comment

Concerning Mayo, Scottsdale Ariz

George,
        I did check and they have more than one optometrist available in more than one location. If you are interested in going, you might want to get the main no. and then call to see if they do make the moisture chamber glasses before you make your appt.

Billye

Comment

George,

Great idea to get something up here that is available for anyone who needs it....

I tried to persuade Eagle to take out a listing in our dry eye yellow pages (that would have been an easy way for people to find some local sources) but no go for this year unfortunately. Maybe later. In the meantime, I've lobbed a question to them in case they can help us informally with some local sources for the moist eye moisture panel. Will let you know if I get anything useful.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Thank you so much, Rebecca.

George

Comment

George,

You may want to do a search on google for message boards/forums for eye opticians. Post your question and you may get someone to point you in the right direction. Moisture Chambers are unusual but you definitely will be able to find an optician who handles them.

Comment

Working...
              X