I HAVE TRYeD EVERYTHING..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE TRYeD EVERYTHING..

Lets see, sleeping more, working on anxiety, drinking more water, blinking more, yawning more, lid scrubbing more (seems to be only thing helps a little), try plugs my eyes were to sensitive for them, try flaxseed and fish oil tablets, try eye vitamins, try night time goggles.

Gez, I have tried everything but restasis and eye glass chamber goggles.

I went to the doctors like 50000 times and this pain on my upper eyelid just seems like it will never go away .

I have a question does restasis have steroids in it?

Anymore tips for me to do? Hahaha because I'm running out of ideas.

Steri Lid? I think it helps me a lot.
    Also I tried Mupirocin on my lashes at the recommendation of a dermatologist. I have not found any one who can tell me why this might help. No literature even hints at this being used in such a manner, but when I have a bad flare up it seems to clear it up.

I totally understand your frustration. Especially about the 5,000 Dr visits.
    My Drs treat me like I am just a pain in the side.
    I guess I dont bring in much revenue.

Comment

No, Restasis does not have steroids in it. The active ingredient is cyclosporine, which is an immunosuppresant. It's role is to to prevent the activation of T cells, which I believe leads to inflamation. Steroids can be used though, although only for short periods of time. They are very potent inhibitors of inflamation, but come with a list of nasty side effects if misused. Some common ones are Lotemax/Alrex, Pred-Forte and Tobradex. There are many others.

Comment

Ya I have used lotemax, but only for 3 weeks.

Thanks guys for the tips and help.

Comment

Working...
        X