No announcement yet.

just a little dry-eye related story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little dry-eye related story...

today was free yoga day, and so my friends and i went to an awesome yoga center for a free session. there was a woman in our class that was wearing panoptx and a little visor. as my friends and i got in the car to go back home they started commenting on the "strange lady wearing sunglasses and a hat during yoga." they were completely clueless about the woman, but i was very familiar with her situation, especially after reading threads from other dry eye patients on this site that wear panoptx. .... soooo i was able to educate them about why she was wearing the items. they were so surprised and interested and kept asking me more questions. this story is kind of pointless, but i really enjoyed educating a few friends on a condition that many people are still not aware of.
    -Amy

Woohoo........Way to go, Amy!!

Dontcha' love yoga?
    Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I'm delighted.

The more people that know and understand about this the better things will be for all of us. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain part of my life.

Billye

Comment

yes lucy, yoga is great! i am not a very athletic person, so yoga is perfect for me in order to stay in shape. it's easy and relaxing, but it sure does work my muscles!
        -Amy

Comment

Working...
        X