Reversing Dry Eye Syndrome by Dr. ******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing Dry Eye Syndrome by Dr. ******

Finally found some time to post a review. It's brief, but gives a general overview of what's in the book and some highlights. For those of you who have read the book, please post your thoughts and in particular what you found most helpful about it.

Reversing Dry Eye Syndrome
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Rebecca, I have not read either book. I'd like to comment on your comment: I was expecting a 201 version........instead got a 101........

Don't you think that anyone who has been dealing with dry eyes as long as we have will likely find this the case? Still, not a reason to NOT buy the book (or books). I'm guessing anything we read would seem redundant--because many of us/you/they already know so much as we've had to dig our own ditches to information on this once elusive subject.

Thanks for your review. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I agree - many of us old-timers probably can't, or shouldn't, expect any revolutionary breakthroughs from dry eye books written for the general public - though at the same time I think there is a lot even for us to learn from these books both in terms of specific insights and pulling the whole picture together.

What I really meant with the 101/201 comment, though, was that for some reason I had been expecting the technical depth of Dr. ******'s book to exceed that of Dr. Latkany's book, but it doesn't. In retrospect, I don't know how I formed that expectation.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X