Does drinking beer cause eye dryness hah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does drinking beer cause eye dryness hah

Just wondering because I drank alot last night and my eyes are burning badly today and were do fine for days.... Alos didnt sleep well that night

I have also another quick question. I been using hott compresses on my eyes 3 times a day, Took fish oil and flax seed oil for months and wash my face everyday and barely ever tounch my eyes, but my oil glands still get clogged up in some areas. I still see those little white bumps appearing here and there. Why aren't they going away? and do you think I'm probabaly gonna have go back to the doctor and use some medication like doxy or whatever that stuff is.

Anyone... everyone probably asleep

Comment

Drinking beer

Alcohol obviously dehydrates you - and it certainly makes me drier the next day, - however the effects also give me a few hours where I am normally distracted from my ongoing eye bother - I know one shouldn't use alcohol for "escapism": Tennis and sport generally have the same effect (of taking my mind off my eyes) but I am not prepared to let my eyes dominate me to the extent that I have to give up my precious beer! It is a balancing act between the pros (mental relief) and cons (increased dryness the next day).
      Reading / computers / tv also exacerbate my eyes but "life goes on" and anyway, what is the alternative - spend a large part of ones free time in a darkened room?

Comment

Working...
      X