AARP magazine Nov/Dec issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AARP magazine Nov/Dec issue

Any AARP subscribers here received the Nov/Dec issue in the mail yet? Doesn't hit news stands in my area until sometime next week.

There is apparently a substantial article dedicated to dry eye in this issue - see this link, under Departments/Health Report) - probably thanks in large part to Dr. Latkany. I'm very anxious to see what's in it, given AARP's distribution and influence on consumer health matters.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Am subscriber, not sure if I have this issue or not. If so, I pitched it. Will look and see what I can find.

Also, for anyone old enough, this is the smartest $10 annual fee ever! If married, only one spouse has to be of age.

Will get back to you, Rebecca.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thanks Lucy!!!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

OOps, Rebecca, talked with my sister who said she got this particular issue which means I did too I cannot find it anywhere and imagine it's gone with the trash.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Aarp

It's not yet available in stores in my area. But my sister just received her copy in the mail.

The health feature on dry eye runs to 2 1/2 pages!!! I haven't seen it yet but from the excerpts she read me over the phone, it sounds quite thorough and balanced - at least considering the status quo, which is to cover artificial tears and Restasis and little else. I can't wait to see the full article! Since AARP has a very large distribution right in the DES prime demographic, it should be an excellent step towards increased awareness.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X