Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to drink 2 liter chamomile tea every day

Hi,
    I'm trying to drink as much chamomile tea as possible. For 3 days, I've been drinking 2 Liter per day. And I'm feeling a lot ease.
    It worths a try!

Does that help people with MGD and where do you get it?

Comment

I dont know if it works for every kind of eye problem. Generally, its brings tear product and reduces inflammation, give a cool feeling on the eyes. Reduce redness. It even helps gingivitis.
      In Germany,you can find chamomile tea everywhere in supermarkt and its cheap. I've been drinking it since 2 years. But in the last 3 days, I'm taking a lot of it and taking them as they are cool, and I feel a big difference.
      I make 1,5 Liter chamonmile tee every morning, cool it up, and bring it to work. Drink 2 to 3 big mouthful occasionally. And drink them all in 5 hours. After that make some new tee and drink them as needed. In the evening, I drink only a little bit of it.
      Chamomile tea has a strong flavor, and it tastes less strong when its cool and it seems that it works better when its cool.
      I've also tried a kind of medicine, which contains chamomile, but it hasnt worked on me.

Comment

That's awesome, do you have bleph by chance? I have heard of using cham tea topically as a compress I think and there are a few moisturizers that contain it. I hear it has nice anti-inflammatory properties.
        Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

hi

Hi,
          I dont think I have bleph. I do have inflammation all the time on the surface of my eye coz of dryness.
          As I said, I've once tried a compress for 3 months. And it hasnt worked so well as liquid. Another dry eye patient here is going to try it as I did and if it helps her I will write a message here.

Comment

Working...
          X