Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• androgen cream

hello,

this evening i talked to an investor about allergan not releasing any information on the androgen cream.
    He is a big investor and he told me that this can be a very good sign.
    Why? Because once a company is in the Phase III every information that comes out can bring chaos into the share quotation. So companies prefer to keep every info under extreme secrecy rather than telling the press about every step they are doing......he told me that that happens often....he even told me a word for this behaviour, but i forgot....this is when the phase III comes to an end when they behave like that....

I know know if this is really the answer about the behaviour of allergan, but it makes sence to me....

is cream to be supracutaneous?

Fascinating, Alexandra. . .and very encouraging. . .Thank you so much for sharing this. I recall that Allergan was working on a topical androgen that I assumed would take the form of an eyedrop, but I'm not sure what cream is in the works. Forgive if I've missed some threads on this. . .Is this a cream to be applied on the external lids, i.e. supracutaneously?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rojzen; 09-Oct-2007, 20:00. Reason: typo
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Working...
    X